chitika

Friday 2 August 2013

Hurt Katrina takes on Media hunt!



Hunted by media wolves who sneaked into her privacy and clicked her intimated snaps with Ranbir Kapoor when she was holidaying on a beach in Ibiza,Spain, hurt Katrina decided to take on media.

Katrina addressed media in a hard hitting letter. Katrina said the following in the letter.


I am writing this to say that I feel most upset, distressed and invaded at my pictures published in a film magazine (and which were carried by other media). The pictures were taken while I was on holiday by someone who, in an act of cowardice, has shot without permission and then used the pictures for commercial gain.

There is a breed of journalism that preys on celebrities in the worst possible manner crossing all lines of privacy and decency. Running these pictures shows support for this school of journalism.

I request that all media running these pictures please refrain from doing so. I have a wonderful relationship with the media and have been accessible to the media at all times. There is no reason for this furtive and invasive behaviour.
By Katrina Kaif

No comments:

Post a Comment