chitika

Monday 11 February 2013

Jessica Alba hates Gym

Jessica Alba hates working out in Gym


Hollywood Actress Jessica Alba hates working out and prefers dancing and running at home to keep herself in shape.

The 31-year-old, who has two daughters -- Honor, four, and 18-month-old Haven with her husband Cash Warren -- told the Women`s Health magazine in its March issue: "I like doing dance classes. That`s fun. Like hip-hop class, mixed with like core Pilates-type exercises."

"And sometimes I do sprint intervals just because I hate working out. Anything where I have to do something but I can get my mind off of doing it, that`s so much better for me than anything that`s repetitive. Or the music has to be loud and I have to be moving," Alba said, reports contactmusic.com.

"So when I`m at home and I`m working out and I don`t have a partner with me, I like to put bad television on. Usually a pretty embarrassing reality TV show and I do sprint intervals. So I`ll sprint for a minute and walk for 30 seconds and do that on and off for 20-30 minutes usually," she added.

Angry Young man Rajashekar’s elder daughter Shivani will be donning grease paint very soon. She is reportedly making her debut as heroine in a movie directed by Mahadev. Mahadev earlier directed ‘Mithrudu’ movie with Balakrishna but the movie failed to rake in good numbers at the box office. Rajashekar himself will also play an important role in the movie. The movie will go on to sets in March.

Shivani is currently undergoing training in acting and dances. Interestingly, her mother Jeevitha was an established actress in Telugu and later wielded megaphone too. Lets see if the daughter matches to her mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment