chitika

Saturday 1 December 2012

'Bhai' word irritates Sallu Bhai

  salman-khan_2

Fans call him bhai or Salman Bhai in love and out of respect but Salman Khan hates people address him as Bhai because the superstar feels that only his brothers Arbaaz and Sohail Khan have the right to call him bhai. In a candid conversation, Salman said that he dislikes people calling him Bhai.

“All sorts of idiots call me that. Even rank strangers. Not everyone has the right to call me bhai. (Gets animated, mimics a kid) Kids call me, `aye Salman how you doing...Mr Khan... oye Salman Khan’, I love it. But when some people call me bhai I think they are faking it. I hate it when some people call me Sallu. But when they call me that out of love, it shows. It`s the tone that matters. Only Arbaaz and Sohail should call me bhai. Besides, my parents have given me a name, it`s a superb name -Salman Khan and I prefer people calling me Salman. I think this `Sallu` was started by Jackie (Shroff). Now he calls me Salley!”

No comments:

Post a Comment